San Francisco

In the Windy City - San Francisco

I think I can best describe my day in San Francisco this past Sunday as full of spirit and wonder and confirmation... I was determined to make some connections with some artists and galleries and had 3 venues picked to visit.

Hang Gallery, Artzone and the SF Fine Art Fair *which encompassed many many galleries from around the world*.. it was a day full of outstanding work from local artists and those scoping the world..spain, germany and I will be there next year... that's my goal...

To say the least, I became again, filled with inspiration and much came to me about where I am, and where I want to be.  And And And!!! I found a clear message!!!!... I am an artist and I will continue to create! and I have 3 steps (concrete steps) right now to follow up on!!! I'm excited as hell!!

So I took my little bitty cameras, shot what caught my eye.. and smiled all day long.. had a coffee in the Fort Mason bookstore.. oh yes, can't ever get away from books!

and leaving the city I wanted to shoot one of my favorite walks.. Market street..


(just 50 of the first i shot, see slide show below)

Documentation - San Francisco 05222011





and what did i also find?? what a terrific spontaneous gift i gave myself!!! it was the icing on the cake after a wonderful FULLLLL day of infusion of creative spirit!!!

There's not a lot out about last night yet.. this (and my own amateur recording still unposted and even not listened to yet)...

the opening musicians...








Tedeschi Trucks Band playing at the Warfield...



but ...
can you feel it?... yes.. bound for glory...


Is this not hot?



(i still have not been able to pick my jaw up from the ground... the whole evening was full of HOT, tight and intense musical magic and power... all musicians were at their peak moments.. it was astounding energy!)

Their new album will be out June 7 in vinyl too!


the backup singers are amazing..

Comments

Popular Posts