May 2014

It’s been some time since I’ve written to share what’s happening in my art life.

It’s changing!  What a surprise.

As I seek to find the voice I will use in the next series, my life stories, my life continues to transition.

I will soon embark on a new discovery trip to Denmark, landing on the land of my Danish roots and am excited.

I have chosen not to show any work this year in regular venues or “open studio”,  as I prepare and create this new series.

Feel free to write to me if you are interested in any of the work you’ve seen in the past, I’d love for you to have it!

For now, I’m doing some cleaning and nesting: researching - as this new work feels significant to me.  

Of course always available for commissions.  

Look for my work and direction via twitter and Facebook, I will be sharing my journey soon!

Robbin



Comments

Popular Posts