ReOrganizing, REframing and Reordering Life

Well, a little late but that's life lately, doing my spring cleaning in the heat of Summer.

Taking a well well deserved break from as much cyberspace as I can, and while I will miss all the virtual friends I have, I would be remiss in not paying attention to my LIFE in the immediate state it's in.

It needs some attention.  Painting yes, but reading and writing and making stories come alive, all the while fostering some REAL relationships here in my immediate surroundings, even if it's just the dragonflies or the butterflies, my intention is to ween myself off the daily time I'm on the computer.  Between work and home I am online nearly 10 hours a day??? can that be true? yes... sadly.

I am beyond ready for a solo retreat of sorts, self imposed, to be with music and my creativity.  All is going in LIFE... it's LIFE for goodness sake... ups and downs, turns and twists.  I'm making a LEFT turn and saying it's time for a rest.

I am available via email, but truly want to let the posting subside.  I am excited to be digging into my childhood stories and tales I want to illustrate and write, and I'm also preparing for a show of NEW work next Summer.  This is my beginning.  A solid holiday.

Have a great rest of your Summer and say hello to the warm Indian Summer we will most likely see in September... au revoir... I'm off to continue to learn two languages.. both of which I will be using in my work going forward... new ideas, new work, and rest is where I'm headed...

Smiles to all,

Robbin

From my letters series:.




And another from the inspiring Shel Silverstein: (you can see more of these at my art page on facebook)

The Romance - Shel Silverstein

Said the pelican to the elephant,
"I think we should marry, I do.
'Cause there's no name that rhymes with me
And no one else rhymes with you."

Said the elephant to the pelican,
'There's sense to what you've said,
For rhyming's as good a reason as any
For any two to wed."

And so the elephant wed the pelican,
And they dined upon lemons and limes,
And now they have a baby pelicant
And everybody rhymes.






Comments

Popular Posts