thinking of rougge project

Out of bed, in clothes, out the door.
No TV
No computer...
that can suck up my morning.

Flowers, fresh air, wallet and sketchbook.
A good walk and coffee, clearing my head
to create.

Papers splashed with death
of Michael Jackson
what a tragedy.

Feels strange
that on some level
today
I
can relate to
the "recluse"
in him...
not in the sense of having no privacy
but instead of feeling
"misunderstood".

Empathy
I
still
have that.
Creatives
feel
and
see so deeply.

Today
I
pick up my
large wood panels
for
my
"Rougge" project.

A business meeting just took place in front of me.
in the cafe...
6 young ethnically diverse well dressed "sales" professionals
celebrating
their monthly
success
talking billions ($$$$$)..... sigh....
whatever turns you on...

I
suppose
the part
most unbalanced in
me is the part that
abhors
($$$$$).

even though
I need it to live.

I should look at
embracing (millionaires)
on
some
level.

All I want
is
enough
to
survive, paint fulltime
and
give to
women and children's causes.

Where is my "business" mind?
Not developed I guess....

I want good for the whole and can't get into the monetary gain drain.

Oh Well... I work, I paint, I smile.

What else is there? :)

here is a video or two and some images of the sketches for the pantings to come for Rougge...








Comments

Popular Posts